In order to make Reservation, please call to:
Price depends on number of people and the season, in which the Guest will want to stay at our cottage.
Winter season: from January 10th till March 15th
Spring-Autumn season: from March 16th till June 20th and from September 21st till Christmas, excluding Easter, long weekend in May, long weekend in June
Summer season: from June 21st till September 20th including Easter, Long weekend in May, Long weekend in June and Long weekends in November
Christmas Minimum stay of 5 nights
NEW YEAR’S EVE: Minimum stay of 6 nights
* For 5-nights stay draft sauna gratis
** For the stay below 5 days, the fee for the sauna is 40 zl per 2 hours
Reservation Rules and regulations for the stay at our cottage
- When making a Reservation, one should pay 30% in advance. The advance must be paid within 7 days from placing the reservation. In the absence of advance, the reservation is considered as not valid.
- The ADVANCE is NON-REFUNDABLE form of confirmation of the reservation.
- Check-in is at 16.00, check-out at 11.00 on day of departure.
- Full payment must be done at the day of arrival, when the guests check-in. For the check-in purpose Personal ID is required.
- The Guests are obligated to pay the City Tax 2.00 zł per person per day. City Tax payment is due according to the City Council Resolution dated on 24.10.2013.
- Due to anti-fire regulations it is forbidden to use any equipment powered by electricity or gas. This regulation concerns the equipment which is not a part of cottage facilities e.g. immersion heater, heater, gas cooker etc.
- Pets are allowed only after prior agreement with the owner of the house. Tenant takes full liability for any damage made by the animal in the cottage equipment.
- Curfew is effective from 22.00 to 6.00. In case of not observing this rule or any other improper behavior,
the tenants will be asked for leaving the cottage without the possibility of refunding the costs of renting the cottage.
- Early departure, for the reasons beyond the owner, does not entitle the Tenant to request any reimbursement for unused benefits.
- The Tenant, who intentionally or by accident, destroyed the property of the cottage, is fully obligated to cover the total costs arising. On the check-out day, the cottage is checked by the owner.
- The owner reserves the right to charge the payment for all people reported on the reservation form. There will not be any reduction for the people who not came.
- THE SMOKING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN THE COTTAGE!!! Smoking is allowed only on terrace.